Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Chances

For those of you that are Jewish I would like to wish you a happy and healthy new year. This message that I am about to say I believe can be applied to anyone at anytime in their life not just Jewish people.

It is never to late to be happy!

It is never to late to say I am sorry to someone you love.

It is never to late to make a new friend and hang out with old ones.

It is never to late to make a phone call to someone near or far.

You are never to old or too tough to tell someone I love you or show them affection.

It is never to late to pray or to learn something new.

It is never to late to love your family friends and pets..

It is never to late to get a new job or make a career change. It is never to late to go back to school. It is never to late to have fun!

These are often things I forget about from time to time but I try to live by them to the best of my ability and I wanted to share them with you.

I figure if they help me to be a better person they probably would help you too.

Please let me know what you think.

Love to all!

Xoxo

-Jessi

No comments: