Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Visitor

I couldn’t let this month go buy without talking about my visitor. She is way more then a visitor. She is like a big sister to me. We don’t get to see each other that often because she lives in Champaign but when we are together it is like no time has passed.
We laughed until our stomachs hurt and ate lots of junk food. My assistants were really good about making sure both Paula and I had a weekend to remember. They were fantastic about helping both of us when we needed it as well as giving us private time together and that means the world to me.
Over the weekend we went to Comedy Sportz and the body exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry. We had a blast at both of these places but we both agreed by the end of the weekend that we would have had fun wherever we went. This was the second year that Paula came to visit me and we can’t wait until next year.
Missing you already,
-Jessi

No comments: