Friday, April 16, 2010

Helping hands!

I wanted to have a party for my mom’s birthday and my helping hands came through. I was so happy that I could make dinner for her at my own apartment, but I couldn’t have done it without the helping hands of Bari, Amy, and Mina, or as my dad says, BAM. Our menu consisted of caprese salad, lasagna with homemade meat sauce, courtesy of Amy, sautéed spinach, and garlic bread. For dessert, we whipped up a confetti Pilsbury cake, along with banana and chocolate crepes. I was so happy to have my first big home-cooked meal at my own apartment. Happy birthday, Mom! Hope it goes nifty at fifty!
Love Jess

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am glad you did such a cool thing for your mom. I would give anything to help someone do what you did for your mom. That is sooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Jess, You are a wonderful daughter!!!!!!!! I KNOW that you Mom was delighted by you very special gift. Love to you and your 50 years young Mom. Love, Marge